Re: [MOL] Joy [02159] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joy

Dusti:  I am reading your e-mail with a flood of tears.  thank you for your
thoghts and support.  I'll be around.  We went tonight to pick out the
casket, etc...  Everything has just fallen into place and is absolutely
perfect.  I'll see her tomorrow and i look forward to seeing ehr at peace
and very very pretty.  I've seen her loom, worn out and tired every day for
the past few months that i think this will also help.  Thank you and God
Bless. Joy