[MOL] Joy [02140] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joy

Title: Joy

Joy, I read your email with great sadness.  Time goes so quickly.  I hope you are able to take comfort in knowing what a loving daughter you have been to her.  I am glad that you were able to be with her, I know you have spent all your extra time with her.  I imagine your Mom is at peace and is probably smiling down at you wishing you peace.  Kind of like your own guardian angel.  I am glad that you will stay around for a while, I might need you!  Joy, Bless your heart.  At least the torture of watching her suffer is over.  Now its on to the aftermath.  Here is a quote that keeps me going when I think that I am spent:

'For there is hope for a tree, when it is cut down, that it will sprout again, and its shoots will not fail.  Though its roots grow old in the ground, and its stump dies in the dry soil, at the scent of water it will flourish and put forth sprigs like a plant'

My wish for you is peace in your heart & for God to be with you during this emotional time.

Love,
Dusti