From: Andrew McBride [mailto:andymcbri@netscape.net]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 10:17 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] be careful

hi, i just wanted to tellyou tha ti found out how easy it is to overdose on
medication, this weekend was spent drinking charcoal (i dont recommend it)
and
feeling worse than any chemo ive ever had. please be care ful with your
medicines and if you lose weight you have to be even more careful.  pain
medicine, antinausea ones and depression meds are the worst i think, at
least
thats what messed me up.  the worst thing is you dont realize wht youve done
and then you cant explain to anyonwe what you did and you think youre dying
of
the cancer.  then they think you did it on purpose..its a nightmare so plz
plz
be very careful or let someone else handle your meds.

thanks for the other letters from people ot me ove rthe last few days.  i
dont
feel i can respond to them right nowbut i will eventually.

~Andy