[MOL] My Virus warning [02126] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My Virus warning

To All,

I see I still have the virus or worm that comes with an attachment
called Happy99.exe. Do not open this message as it contains a computer
virus. Sorry for the inconvenience and I will try and get this taken
care of as soon as possible. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

God Bless You
marty