Re: [MOL] Re: Barbara Auslander Update [02123] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Barbara Auslander Update

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your brilliant mind, compassion, integrity and
honesty. Took all your advice and message with the tenderest of
education and sincerity as we always do. Had to smile though when you
said about the less than desirable atmostphere and environment in
Mexico. Have you been to California lately? LOL. The smog still exists.
We have the hightest conditions of migraines and congestion and asthma
and heart problems and sinus problems than any other state or country.
So I guess that means we have to move to New YOrk and live with you and
Ruth in order to get away from less than undesirable environmental
conditions, LOl.  Cant hide from any environmental hazards unless we
move to Bora Bora, lol. But you are right, we must be diligent and learn
about the environment and the hazards not only to overcome our
conditions and diseases, but to also hopefully avoid them.

Thank you for the birthday message and I agree with Barb. Pls get a
machine that answers back when we call as well, LOL. Although we do love
your secretaries, Marissa, Christine and Denielle,

God Bless and be well my Brother
marty