From: Chris [mailto:ccr0417@AOL.COM]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2000 7:25 AM
To: MOL friends
Subject: [MOL] To MOL friends From Chris: Amazing Internet Eye Test!

Dear MOL friends,

FREE eye exam!

>From Chris - a FREE online eye exam. I failed, but that's no surprise.

Click below to try it:

http://my.smartbotpro.net/eyetest/?t=MOL+friends&f=Chris

or <a href="http://my.smartbotpro.net/eyetest/?t=MOL+friends&f=Chris">click
here!</a>

Let me know how you did.

Chris

              ATTENTION MOL friends!

This could be your LAST CHANCE to apply for
the ULTIMATE Internet credit card!  INSTANT ONLINE APPROVAL!
2.9% Intro APR - No Annual Fee!  Click below to apply right now...

http://smartbotpro.net/cgi-local/nc4?b=mol-cancerqzpmlists.meds.com&c=MOL+fr
iends

or <a
href="http://smartbotpro.net/cgi-local/nc4?b=mol-cancerqzpmlists.meds.com&c=