Re: [MOL] Re: Marty! [02118] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Marty!

Dear Brenda,

Thank you for your very compassionate message and dont worry about the
length of the message. It was the content that was meaningful.

I have read many books and the ones that are more complete and inspiring
and touch on the subjects of what you are concerned and mentiones are
this: HOpe it helps and you may suggest them to others.

Dr. Bernie Siegels :  Peace, Love and Healing
Dr. O. Carl Simontons: The Healing Journey
Anne Frahms:   Cancer Battle Plan
Greg Andersons: 50 Essential Things to Do When the Diagnosis is Cancer

Sometimes it is best when the survivors read them from those who are the
professionals and the ones who have experienced the many anxieties of
this disease.

God Bless You and keep doing what you are doing. You are one of Gods
angels in the flesh

marty auslander