Re: [MOL] Pop Pop John! [02116] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pop Pop John!

DEar Bridget,

Thank you so very much. Spent the day with my bride of 31 years, alone,
just enjoying the beauty of the sunshine, and enjoying our
hobbies....together. She is an amazing new quilter and I play like Jack
Benny on my guitar. At least we enjoyed the hobbies and the day that I
had wished for. Thank you so much for your message.

God Bless You
marty auslander