Re: [MOL] LUNG CANCER Survivors, After Spreading to LiverStage 4 [02115] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LUNG CANCER Survivors, After Spreading to LiverStage 4

Dear Bess,

There are many other trials relating to the angiogenesis/Endostatin
series of new Dr. Volkman therapies. You may wish to call the NCI at
1-800-4cancer for their clinical trial list. Just a suggestion.

God Bless You
marty auslander