Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Wanda! [02084] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Wanda!

The patient services coordinator, Trish Gambino, had been on retreat at St.
Raphaela's Center early in February. She asked them about accommodations for
cancer patients being treated at U. of Pa and they told her that yes, during
the week they often had room available, because mostly their retreatants come
in on Fri and stay thru Sunday.  So Trish provided me with this info and I
decided it was worth trying out.  By the way, was this where you were in
Haverford?  The sisters are The Handmaids of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, an
order founded in Spain in 1926.  I am so sorry to hear about your Husband's
met to backbone.  Let me know how the Staten Island treatment goes for him.
He'll be in my prayers.  Love, Wanda