Re: [MOL] Chris? [02050] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris?

But of course your sister also, pls. excuse me!  Many artists have that
problem of just adding one thing too much and bingo there goes the painting.
I do calligraphy also, finally worked up my own style so it would not take
me as long and I was more comfortable with it.  Take care, get your rest,
your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....