Re: [MOL] REPLY TO: S [02049] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] REPLY TO: S

I am familiar with the screening process that you are speaking of; however
some articles I have read do not feel it is as accurate.  Do not let this
derail you however.  I would call the NCI @ 1-800-4-CANCER; as to where or
who is using this piece of equipment.  It is still so new that I would
assume there are not that many around; but I would think a major hospital
would have one.  Good luck and if we may help you further, or you just want
to stay with a really good group of people this is the place.  Your friend,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....