[MOL] (no subject) [02048] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

I recently saw a program on television where the topic of discussion was a
new screening method for breast cancer.  The new equipment has one lie down
on a table-like screening machine and it is supposed to be better than the
traditional mammogram.  I only saw the last few minutes of the program and
was not able to get much information.  However, I did note that this new
method is better for those women with implants.  Are you familiar with this
new equipment? If so, do you know of any clinics that use this method of
screening?

I shall very much appreciate hearing from you.

Sincerely,

S. Turner