Re: [MOL] Are you stuttering Chris? [02047] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Are you stuttering Chris?

In a message dated 03/25/2000 7:05:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Not that I know of Lil - but then I'm so pooooped I could be howling at the
moon and I wouldn't remember! :)

firefly@islc.net writes:
> hmmmmmm!  giggling.  Still working on the site; but the picture so far looks
>  great of you and your Dad.
    ...and my sister. I tell her alot about MOL and have tried to get her to
join, but she is already part of so many newsgroups she doesn't have time for
one more. Every now and then I forward information from here and she often
says, "Ask MOL if..." whenever we wonder about things my Dad is going through.

I am sorry it takes me so long to get a page>  done; but eventually I get
there.  Either it is the artist side of me>  wanting things this way and
that, changing colors; etc. or it is the side of>  me that thinks I am a
perfectionist even though I am not.  Anyway I spent a>  couple of hour's
today learning some java tricks;  we shall see if I learned>  my lessons
well.  Luv you, lillian
    Oh, how I know!  My boss is a water-color artist, I do calligraphy and
(did) write poetry and worked on a book at one time.  I told him how I am an
awful artist-type because I OVERDO everything; never know when enough is
enough.  I end up adding that "just one bit more" and RUIN the whole thing!
:)  That applies to my cooking too, I'm afraid!  :)   -chris