Re: [MOL] Are you stuttering Chris? [02046] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Are you stuttering Chris?

hmmmmmm!  giggling.  Still working on the site; but the picture so far looks
great of you and your Dad.  I am sorry it takes me so long to get a page
done; but eventually I get there.  Either it is the artist side of me
wanting things this way and that, changing colors; etc. or it is the side of
me that thinks I am a perfectionist even though I am not.  Anyway I spent a
couple of hour's today learning some java tricks;  we shall see if I learned
my lessons well.  Luv you, lillian