Re: [MOL] Good afternoon [01976] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good afternoon

DUSTI,
ME THINKS THE PERCOCET ARE NOT EFFECTIVE FOR MOM ANYMORE.  I THINK YOU SHOULD
DEFINITELY SUGGEST MOM DISCUSS WITH DRS.  SHE NEEDS RELIEF CONSISTANTLY.
I'VE BENEFITED FROM DURAGESIC PATCHES, AMD MS CONTIN FOR BREAK THRU PAIN.
THE THOUGHT OF TAKING MORPHINE SCARED THE HECK OUT ME!  I KNOW WHEN THE TIME
COMES THE DRS WILL DECREASE DOSAGE AND GET ME OFF OF THEM.  BUT FOR NOW THEY
MANAGE MY PAIN, OR ATLEAST MAKE IT TOLERABLE!
HOPING MOM FEELS BETTER
JOE