[MOL] Dusti [01961] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti

Dusti, that must have brought down the house! Very funny. We are off
April 13, the day our cat turns 14. I hope he understands. My name is
Jean (not pronounced Jeannie) and it is my legal name. I have two other
first names, don't see that too often anymore.  I didn't like the way it
looked when I was a young one so I just started spelling it the way I do
now. The things we do....

Spring is such a promising season. It is still cold here though, let's
see, what is this in fahrenheit? about high 30's low and 40's in the
daytime. Lots of wind lately. This is ok as the blooming trees last
longer, mostly cherry. Some streets raining pink blossoms that some
people complain mess up their sidewalks! Dogwoods, pears bloom later
here. We ate our first purple broccoli from the garden and planting
potatoes tomorrow even if we have to wear longjohns.

Jeanne