Re: [MOL] kytril's effect on nausea produced by Cisplatin and or with ot [01951] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] kytril's effect on nausea produced by Cisplatin and or with other c...

Hi Everyone! I used Kyrtril when I was first put in remission last March
and I never ever got sick it works like a dream. But when I went for
transplant they didn't use it there and I was sick constantly! I still
say a small price to pay to LIVE! Praise GOD! Your friend,
Nancy J