From: Qksk@AOL.COM [mailto:Qksk@AOL.COM]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 9:57 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Leukemia/Reply to Marty

Hi Marty,

Thanks.  That was a very interesting article and I've forwarded it to my
nephew.  Tomorrow is the twins second birthday and although we celebrate
life
every day, we'll be celebrating it especially tomorrow!

Hope all is going in the right direction for you and your Barb.  You are
such
a special person on this forum.  :-))

Your friend, Kathy Q