Re: [MOL] I'm back, Nanc ():-) [01862] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm back, Nanc ():-)

Good News Nanc,

You've sure made progress from crutches to cane in a hurry.  You apparently
didn't have to have anyone come in for long either.  Looks like you'll be mended
in no time.  My dad didn't do anywhere as good as quick, but he was dealing with
a healing problem caused by circulation, caused by diabetes.  He still has a lot
of discomfort, but its hard to get him to be truthful about what exactly the
problem is so I can help him solve it.  I think its probably arthritis.  If its
the knee I'd like him to go back to the doctor and be honest with him no just
mumble that its fine.  My dad is 76 and thick headed, but wonderful.

Great to hear you're on the mend.

Love,
Peggy

Peggy