[MOL] to joicy from andy [01861] Medicine On Line

[MOL] to joicy from andy

dear joicy,

thank you for writing me.  i don't know why I said "stinky", lol, but it sorta
fit at the time.  Today i think the word is rotten rutabega..yeah thats how i
feel.  how about you?  i feel i know very little about anyone here, sorry.
you can write me anytime , i like to read about other people.  thanks for the
prayers, i pray alot too and will for everyone.  thats all we can do sometimes
right?

joicy@clergy.net wrote:
> Dear Andy,
> So glad to see you are still online and hanging in there. Sorry to
> that hear things are so stinky, and hope the new drug will be the
> ticket. I am impressed that you are giving yourself those injections
> --not sure I could do that. but I guess we do what we have to,
> right? Know that we're thinking about you, and sending up a lot of
> prayers on your behalf. Blessings, friend. Love, Joicy
>
> >hi lillian,
> >things are stinky,lol.  i shant go into it.  im in a coopperative trial,
> >taking an investigational drug which i just started last thurs.  i hope it
> >works. i m giving myself injections, a major accomplishment.
> >
> >how is your husband?  i ve been reading, i hear snippets that hes very ill.

> >im so sorry, i hope he isnt in pain.  ill say some prayers. be stonrg, you
> >seem to be positive adn hopefulm, thats all you can do and trust in god
that
> >he;ll guide you.
> >
> >you all are the best here.  i m really impressed with the warmth and
respect
> >you seem to have for each other in this group.  this is why there are
success
> >stories, i can tell.  you GET BETTER HERE AT MOL :)  love andy
> >

> >"Lillian" <firefly@islc.net> wrote:
> >> Glad to see your e-mail, how's things going for you?  Do you know if you
> >> are going to be able to get into the trial yet?  How long does it take
> >> get an answer to this?  Hope your doing all right and was thinking about
> >> you.
> >> Warmly, lillian
> >>
> >> We invite you to take a look at our Album.
> >> www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html
> >>
> >>   ( Very informational, good tips, Molers pictures, art work and much
> >> more....

> >> address.
> >

> >~Andy

> >address.