Re: [MOL] Jeanne! [01850] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne!

Ah so you figured I am a visual learner and sent the map.  Great, thanks.  I
have watched the skating tape perhaps six times now.  Don't go getting soft
on me friend, I wrote you twice about it!  Then, with an varied and
interesting agenda such as yours, you are entitled to a few misses.  How
many hour's do you sleep at night?  You've got my prayers for the tests, I
thought you were through with all of that for a spell?  Those jitters can
drive one crazy, I am in the process now; so I can relate very well.  love
you friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....