[MOL] Lil, Caroline [01839] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lil, Caroline

Caroline is in the middle of British Columbia, I live on an island off
the coast. We could meet but there a few mountain ranges in between! LOL
or a giggle. I want to give John a hard time on this and he was first to
offer! I live at the tip of the big island off the coast and Caroline
lives somewhere in middle lower part up from the US border.

http://www.maptown.com/britishcolumbia.html

I am behaving, just doing taxes so I can go on vacation. My family is
counting on me as support staff at the moment. Daughter in last semester
of university. James still burning candles at both ends and SLOWLY
admitting he is no longer a young rooster. Planning the vacation, income
taxes, recording my parents memoirs, cleaning, cooking and all the
things that mothers and wives do. They do the vacuuming and dusting
though. It is hard to keep up with mol and I do a lot of deleting which
I hate to do. Due for tests next week so I am getting pretest jitters!
I gather you are really carrying a load yourself and that is why I sent
the message on strong women. Did you ever watch the skating tape I sent
as it will be spring soon. God bless, Jeanne