[MOL] Kmart gives free 24 pack of Coke-a-cola with first prescription fi [01838] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kmart gives free 24 pack of Coke-a-cola with first prescription filled

Free Cokes with your Free Kmart Card Savings Card, on your first perscription filled.  Then big savings at all Kmart pharmacies whenever you fill a prescription - up to 60% on generics.  See our website at:

http://www.TheGoodHealthCard.com/KmartBenefits.htm

Please check into this offer, you will find the application and details at our website.  Just a couple of minutes to complete the application and you will be sent a special Kmart Discount Card.  Use it to fill your prescription and you will receive a FREE case of cokes.  Try it today - it works!

http://www.TheGoodHealthCard.com/KmartBenefits.htm

Thankyou.

[Our records indicate you are qualified -and- likely to be interested in this specifically targeted message.  To be put on a list of 'NOT interested in this kind of mailing', Simply click REPLY and put PLEASE EXCLUDE ME in the subject line.]