From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 9:22 AM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Dusti!

You are kind Lillian, nothing is up for the moment, thank heavens.  After tomorrows chemo, the Onc is going to schedule a CT to see if this Gemzar is working.  I pray that it is.  I have been trying to take your advice and set aside time to wallow in my self pity.  I am still an emotional basketcase though and I feel like a person does when they have a sunburn and they are sensitive, my heart is very sensitive.  I tear up at commercials, poems, music, etc...I know it is normal but their are times when I feel pretty overwhelmed, mostly at night when everyone is in bed.  During the day, I am fine.  Thanks for asking...at least I know that I am strong enough not to smoke!  It's been almost 3 months!  Take care Lillian, I know you are dealing with your own dragons right now.

Love,
Dusti
Dusti Barham
Office Services