Re: [MOL] I'm back, Nanc ():-) [01712] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm back, Nanc ():-)

Hi Nanc,

Welcome back.  I hope everything went well for you.  Could you send the help to
my house to cook?  I'm a very spoiled wife, I haven't cooked in 25 years, except
for  Thanksgiving and Easter.  My husband loves to cook and took the job away
from me years ago.  The down side is that I forgot how to come home and create
something and he doesn't feel up to it very often.  We eat out almost every
night and it really gets old fast.  I sit with my cookbooks and dream of the
confections I can come up with but, its crazy I just don't seem to have the
gumption to do it.  And, I think he'd rather eat out than eat my cooking.  Can't
have turkey and ham every night.

Hope you feel well soon
Peggy