[MOL] Kathy [01676] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy

Well, sweet Kathy, we have some dear folks in this group, fighting
very hard and yet still very kind and generous of spirit. I don't
think there is a person here who would not bend over backwards to
extend a hand of friendship to anyone, Scotty included, even now. I
know folks can do weird things when they are hurting. I just don't
think it helps to tolerate offensive behavior, and it's better to
just be up front and say so.

So, my friend, hope your day is a good one; it does my heart good to
see you doing so well. Love, Joicy
========