From: joicy@clergy.net [mailto:joicy@clergy.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 12:13 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: RE: [MOL] tolillian from andy

Dear Andy,
So glad to see you are still online and hanging in there. Sorry to
that hear things are so stinky, and hope the new drug will be the
ticket. I am impressed that you are giving yourself those injections
--not sure I could do that. but I guess we do what we have to,
right? Know that we're thinking about you, and sending up a lot of
prayers on your behalf. Blessings, friend. Love, Joicy