[MOL] Dusti! [01627] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti!

Title: It's me, Dusti! OK to open attachment
The photo is perfect, it really will be an asset to our album.  Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us, you ugly thing.  Yeah, right, both you and mom are knock out's.  You know the type that should be arrested, put in jail and the key thrown away!  Nah!  Can't do that, we would miss you too much......don't let me go getting sentimental here, Chris might ask us to send her a case of Kleenex!  Great picture, kiddo, love you, lillian