Re: [MOL] Anybody know anything about Procrid? [01507] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anybody know anything about Procrid?

Diane,   Procrit is a red blood cell booster.  I get one almost every week
when my count is below normal.  It gives you more energy.  I had not heard it
used for nausea.  Yes it is very expensive. $2000.00 a shot.  However
Medicare does pay a portion, and my supplemental insurance picks some.  I
have not had to Pay anything.  Good Luck  Sylvia