Re: [MOL] St. Patty's is WHITE [01496] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] St. Patty's is WHITE

Dear John,

It is 80 degrees here in California and the kilts had to be shortened as
they were just too warm. Was ok for the girls to have them shortened but
the hairy guys, I just dont know about that. LOl. Come to California,
the weather here is great.

God Bless You,
marty