Re: [MOL] Colors of Rainbows [01495] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Colors of Rainbows

Dearest Jeanne,

I am just fine thank you. Yes it is a drain on each of us in our own
way. It has been close to 6 years and we keep fighting this disease, but
its a part of life in which I need each part of the day to cope with, to
look at this as a joy for living rather than a job for living. We try to
incorporate all the essentials of quality living so that the trials of
coping and fighting is not trying on our psychi or well being. I know I
am one to say all these positive things and another to feel but human at
times and be despondent. Those beliefs last for the moment. My wife
looks good and feels good and that is all that matters. Now we hope we
can that tumor marker down. And yes, it is also a drain on the pocket
book. So glad I took my parents advice when they said when I was but a
child "you must save for a rainy day". .How right they were. Thank you
Jeanne and hope all is well on your end.

God Bless You,
marty auslander