Re: RE: [MOL] Anybody know anything about Procrid? [01446] Medicine On Line

Re: RE: [MOL] Anybody know anything about Procrid?

Dear Friends:
    My husband has been getting weekly procrit shots ever since he started
chemo about 6 months ago.  It boosts rbc counts, but I believe if anemia is
caused by iron deficiency it doesn't help.  Frankly almost everyone I know
seems to get it for what it's worth.  Bess