Re: [MOL] Anybody know anything about Procrid? [01442] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anybody know anything about Procrid?

There are many good anti-nausea drugs on the market today and some very good natural  ways one can help in the relief of nausea.  Please know that not all people become nausea or loose their hair, much depends on the treatment and how it is administered.  If we may help you futher please let us know.  Your friend, lillian

Mayo Clinic, "When Food Loses its Appeal"

http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/9708/htm/appetite.htm

Helpful hints on what to do when your appetite diminishes.=20

On Health Breast Cancer Center =

http://www.onhealthnetworkcompany.com/ch1/condctr/bc/item%2C25287.asp

Gives 'practical hints' on coping with nausea, as well as links to =

other websites dealing with cancer-related problems.=20

Warmly, lillian