Re: [MOL] St. Patty's is WHITE [01441] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] St. Patty's is WHITE

In a message dated 03/17/00 2:29:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jlehner@nyee.edu writes:

<< YES!  It has been snowing all day in New York City as well...Imagine all
 those kilts and cold knees, not to mention...I will not say it! ;+) Love.
 John >>

You don't have to say it John, but I sure did think about it.  :)   -chris