Re: [MOL] St. Patty's is WHITE [01431] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] St. Patty's is WHITE

No way!!!!  That's not fair!  We have clouds, but it's going to be warm today
-- around sixty.  I'll bet your snow doesn't  last long, though.  We had some
early last week.  It stayed on the ground for about an hour.  Have a happy
day, anyway.  Love, Kathy