Re: [MOL] RE: [MOL] From Chris: A Special Catholic Mass [01427] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: [MOL] From Chris: A Special Catholic Mass

Chris,

Thanks.  I entered a petition, but I've read it a few times and cannot see a
particular day or date, and then John says he'll join in on that day so now I'mm
totally confused.  Did I miss something here??
Peggy