[MOL] PA [01419] Medicine On Line

[MOL] PA

Title: PA

Pa,

Although I do not know you and was not around last year to hear the circumstances around your wife.  I wanted to express my hearfelt sympathy to you.  I can't imagine losing my husband of only 5 years, much less 50.  I am glad that you have your 5 children, I imagine they were of great comfort to you.  I sincerely wish you all the best as you continue on your life's journey and as I'm sure you know, it was only a farewell until you meet again....not a goodbye forever.  God be with you.

Regards,
Dusti