Re: [MOL] Colors of Rainbows [01417] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Colors of Rainbows

In a message dated 03/17/00 10:28:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jhkissinger@home.com writes:

<< Barb and I will be leaving on the 26th my birthday >>
Oh, oh ---- my BOSS's birthday, Marty!!! Must be a really nice guy then,
cause my boss is.  An Aries to boot!  (me too).  A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

AND A HAPPY ST. PATTY'S TO YOU - AND ALL MY MOL FAMILY !  Drink up now! :)
(not saying WHAT to drink!    -chris