Re: [MOL] Our Friend PA ! [01387] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our Friend PA !

Dear PA:  Your notification e-mail of the departing of your loving wife has
left me speechless. You had worded it with so much love, grace and beauty
that it touched the very depths of my soul and the corners of my eyes.
What a beautiful love story in the midst of a war.  You are both life's
hero's; for without the one there would not have been the other.  My
continued prayers and admiration, love lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....