[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.55 - Success [01383] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.55 - Success

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 55  - ISSN: 1523-8008

__________Third time a Charm?__________
The card site had some problems yesterday (after I got the
address right!)  It's still not too late to send a St.
Patrick's Day card (or any other kind of card as well).

http://discian.com/card.htm

- K :)

"Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start
thinking of yourself as a success."

 - Dr. Joyce Brothers

Questions to Ponder

Am I?

What success am I seeing?

__________Calling all Powerquoters!______________

Be a part of a our upcoming book by sharing a list
of your most personally inspiring movies. Go to
http://magical-movies.com to vote and have a
chance to win a DVD player or free movie rentals,
all for three minutes of your time!

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----