Subject: Two Year Old Girl
From: "Adelaide I D'Ambrosio" <adelaide_d_ambrosio@yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/03/16
Newsgroups: es.charla.enfermedad.cancer
Hello everybody, here's the 2-year old girl case. The letter was forwarded
to me by a friend. If anybody out there has any info, suggestion,
experience, please email me directly at my yahoo address below, so I can
pick up responses from work.

Thank you very much in advance,

Adelaide I. D'Ambrosio
adelaide_d_ambrosio@yahoo.com

>Maybe you can help me!!!! My name's Daniele Brandani and I
>have a 2-year-old daughter, Lucia. Last October,1999,we discovered that
>Lucia has cancer, and more precisely a"adrenalcortical adenocarcinoma" - a
>very rare form in children. Unfortunately, after two operations and
>chemotherapy (treatment with Mitotane together with Etoposide, Doxorubicin
>and Cisplatinum) there has been no positive response and the tumor is
>growing incredibly fast. Maybe you know someone who could help us to solve
>our drama and fight this deadly tumor, maybe you have a friend who's gone
>through the same experience. If you do, please get in touch with us, or ask
>your friend to contact us. We've only got FEW WEEKS LEFT!!! If you don't,
>maybe your friends do. Please, pass this letter around  Thanks. You can
>reach me at this address: Daniele Brandani c/oEdizioni BORA snc Via Jacopo
>di Paolo 42 40128 BOLOGNA BO ITALY Phone:+39-348-711.25.95 Fax:
>+39-051-374.394 please specify "PER LUCIA BRANDANI"eMail:
>per_lucia_brandani@libero.it or danbrando@tin.it

(end of original message)

You can view this message and the related discussion by following this link:
http://www.deja.com/dnquery.xp?search=thread&svcclass=dnserver&recnum=%3c8asfbv$r87$1@slb1.atl.mindspring.net%3e%231/1
We hope to see you soon at Deja.com.
Before you buy.
http://www.deja.com/