Re: [MOL] TO Vicci [01374] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO Vicci

It was just sheer pleasure to see your e-mail as I could not sleep and awoke
early.   I sat in the still of the night and discovered your e-mail right
there on my computer screen.  Wow!  The trip sounds like it will really be
good for you Vicci and I am so thankful that Rich is doing all right.  It
really sounds as though he needs to keep to a diet and small meals.
Avoiding fats is most important.  I would think the discomfort and gas pains
would force him into this.  Have fun dear old friend, love you, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....