Re: [MOL] herceptin [01369] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] herceptin

Hi and welcome to our forum.  Here is the information on herceptin .  Be
sure to let us know if we may be of further help  to you.  Your friend,
lillian

Herceptin Professional Website
For complete information on Herceptin efficacy, safety, mechanism of action,
pharmacology, and dosage and administration, please review the prescribing
information below. Prescribing Information ©1999 Genentech, Inc. So. San
Francisco, CA All rights
http://www.herceptin.com/prof/pi000.html

more....