Re: [MOL] Lil, you poor thing! [01365] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lil, you poor thing!

Dear John:  Thanks, my friend.  I had hoped no one thought I was being
mean-spirited.  I just thought the same thing you did -- it didn't help to
listen to someone boast when so many of us have financial worries on top of
our health problems -- and you're right -- his money, if he actually has that
much -- could be put to a better use.  I admire your restraint -- and
Lillian's.  I don't have that much self-control, obviously!  LOL

It's raining in beautiful Boise, and is a little depressing right now, but
I'm not depressed.  It feels sort of cozy to me, if you know what I mean.  I
have dinner in the oven and it smells wonderful, and a fire in the fireplace.
 I have a dinner date with my fine male-type friend tomorrow night and I'm
looking forward to that.  He brought over some more wonderful Latin music
this afternoon, and I'm really enjoying it.  This is as close as I'm going to
get to Mexico -- at least for now!  LOL  I'll bet New York is really lovely
right now.  I really hope to see it again someday.  Your friend -- Kathleen
in Boise