From: KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM [mailto:KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 11:44 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Lil, you poor thing!

I'm afraid I was a little snotty to Scotty -- that sounds like a song,
doesn't it?  However, I found it difficult to believe he really wanted to
anything besides brag about how much money he had.  I'm sure it's just a
defense mechanism, but with as many of us experiencing financial
difficulties, severe side effects from chemo, anxiety about our loved ones,
etc., his bravado was a little irritating.  I don't suppose I should be so
sensitive, but it was hard to empathize with him.  He reminded me of that
guy
on "Who Wants to be Groped by a  Phony Millionaire" or something.  Boy, I am

a brat today!  Scotty -- if you're for real, forgive me, but come down off
Mt. Olympus and join the rest of us.