Re: [MOL] Re: Marty from Nanc [01343] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Marty from Nanc

Dearest Nancy,

Very shortly will be getting ready for another birthday as if getting
ready really matters, lol. Just wanted to annoy you and everyone here
that my birthday is a passing fancy or thought at this stage of my
ummmm, career whatever that may be. Just wanted to throw some dumb stuff
in this morning as well.

We are both fine, thank you and sorry you havent been on line and we
shore did miss you. HOpe you and Don were out having some fun stuff.
Having cancer free days is so part of the wellness program. WE are so
reminded of what we have all the time and its truly a delight to just
have one day and have fun. Hope you and Don are well yourselves and we
care and love you.

God Bless YOu
marty and Barb