[MOL] Re: Madge ! [01321] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Madge !

How are you doing?
it was great to see your message.  I must agree that laughing at oneself is
good for the soul as I have been laughing at me for a very long time!  I
just can't take myself too seriously, I think that helps me through the
journey and everything else.  Love ya, lillian