Re: [MOL] Humor=PG Rathing [01285] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Humor=PG Rathing

Do you really believe this stuff.  It's funny, but a sad comentary of the
world today.  I happen to adore my husband.  He's a good, caring, loving man
and we're very married.  By the way you talk about your husband, I think you
feel the same way about yours.  Let's stop bashing each other.

Marlene