Re: [MOL] clinical trials [01277] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] clinical trials

Hello:  I was on a clinical trial in Boise, Idaho, monitored out of the
University of Colorado.  My treatment was successful.  I'd be happy to
discuss it with you.  You can email me privately through
KathleenCorrigan@aol.com, if you'd like.  Kathy in Boise